Tenso Network Europe was officially founded in 2011 as an (international) association under Dutch law.
The main objectives of the Association are :
- To organize activities that benefit the European choral community, especially the professional musicians and organizations specializing in choral music.
- To inform all the members of the Association and other interested parties about the activities of the Association and its members, and to report on other activities involving choral music.
- To act as a representative of the European choral community, especially the professional musicians and organizations involved in choral music
- To promote the public performance of choral music, with an emphasis on contemporary choral music
- To inform and familiarize a broad public to choral music
- To stimulate the education of young singers and composers in contemporary choral practice
- To commission new works for chamber choir and to encourage the enhancement and expansion of the existing choral repertoire.
Tenso Network Europe
c/o Cappella Amsterdam
Piet Heinkade 5
1019 BR Amsterdam
reg no 52965597
account number 212356771
IBAN NL88 TRIO 0212 3567 71
BIC TRIO NL2U
tax registration number NL.8506.87.056.B.01
- see contact page
Photo in the header, left to right: Olivier Enguehard – Musicatreize, Babette Greiner – coordinator Tenso Network Europe, Maite Borras – Cor de Cambra del Palau de la Música, Reinis Druvietis – Latvijas Radio Koris, Nicolas Droin – choeur de chambre accentus, Irene Witmer – Nederlands Kamerkoor, Anna Becker – Cappella Amsterdam, Ivar Munk – DR Vokalensemblet, Greg Parry – communication Tenso Network Europe.