Tenso is advised by the members of its artistic council for all public activities, such as the selection of composers for workshops and commissions, the content of seminars, the programme of Tenso Days, collaboration projects with amateurs singers and choirs, and whatever else is organized under the flag of Tenso.
- Robert Göstl, professor choral conducting, Hochschule für Musik und Tanz (Köl)
- Philippe Hersant, composer
- Inara Jakubone, director of Latvian Music Information Centre
- Karin Rehnqvist, composer, professor of composition Kungliga Musikhögskolan (Stockholm)
- Leo Samama, composer (chief artistic council)
- Lasse Thoresen, composer, professor of composition Norges musikkhøgskole (Oslo)
- James Wood, composer/conductor
- Bernhard Hess, manager RIAS Kammerchor, on behalf of the board of Tenso Network Europe
We are very honoured that our artistic council is in place and that the members will help us further develop the network and its future goals.