Tenso Network Europe was officially founded in 2011 as an (international) association under Dutch law.
The main objectives of the Association are :
- To organize activities that benefit the European choral community, especially the professional musicians and organizations specializing in choral music.
- To inform all the members of the Association and other interested parties about the activities of the Association and its members, and to report on other activities involving choral music.
- To act as a representative of the European choral community, especially the professional musicians and organizations involved in choral music
- To promote the public performance of choral music, with an emphasis on contemporary choral music
- To inform and familiarize a broad public to choral music
- To stimulate the education of young singers and composers in contemporary choral practice
- To commission new works for chamber choir and to encourage the enhancement and expansion of the existing choral repertoire.
Tenso Network Europe
c/o Cappella Amsterdam
Piet Heinkade 5
1019 BR Amsterdam
tax registration number NL.8506.87.056.B.01
reg no 52965597
account number 212356771
IBAN NL88 TRIO 0212 3567 71
BIC TRIO NL2U
Friends of Tenso Network Europe
IBAN NL28 TRIO 0338 9386 80
- statutes (pdf)
- registration document (pdf)
- see contact page
Photo in the header, left to right: Olivier Enguehard – Musicatreize, Babette Greiner – coordinator Tenso Network Europe, Maite Borras – Cor de Cambra del Palau de la Música, Reinis Druvietis – Latvijas Radio Koris, Nicolas Droin – choeur de chambre accentus, Irene Witmer – Nederlands Kamerkoor, Anna Becker – Cappella Amsterdam, Ivar Munk – DR Vokalensemblet, Greg Parry – communication Tenso Network Europe. Oslo, 2011