ENGAGING THE YOUNG
The 2015 TPM took place from 10-12 April in Porto. Hosted by the Coro Casa da Música, the participants discussed how professional choirs can work with children, producing high-quality projects that inspire all participants.
Backgrounds and links to inspiring projects that were presented below the film.
Coverage of the meeting
- meeting report by Clara Schürle (article originally published in the Neue Musikzeitung, english translation)
- article Neue Musikzeitung Juni2015 ( in German)
- Kuidas õpetada noori muusikat kuulama? (Estonian)
Inspiring projects that were presented
- vimeo : Casa da Música educational projects (6:20)
- Orelhudo – Casa da Música on-line project: 90 secs music for every day of the year
- youtube: Cha Cha Pum, Som da Rua : more projects of Casa da Música
- youtube: The Sixteen School Matinee (7:40), The Sixteen overview educational projects (10:30)
- youtube: Cantània – l’Auditori di Barcelona (4:20)
More information and links on the page for participants (password protected). If you want access, send an email to
meeting @ tensonetwork.eu (remove spaces before use)
Photo: BY-NC-ND 2.0 “Casa da Música, Porto”, by Paolo Margari